As much as I love to read threads like "New features for version x" and post in these kinds of threads rather often, I think they are of no great help for anybody:
- The longer these threads get, the more they get unreadable
- there is a growing tendency to off-topic discussions
- Different kinds of ideas get completely mixed up
- It´s hard to find out, whether an idea is well accepted or not
- the same idea or equal ideas get posted and posted again
- I doubt that FMI can learn too much out of these threads
- in the end even the best ideas get somehow lost
Therefor I suggest to add a new main category "feature wishes" in this forum which is split in subcategories like "New Script steps", "New Functions", "Additions to layout mode", "Additions to Webdirect" etc. - you get the idea.
There should be an option to vote for a feature wish easily, so that everybody can see if a feature wish is getting on the Top 10 or not.
Important threads should be pinnable to the top at least for administrators.
Anybody else having the same opinion ?