3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2014 7:21 AM by philmodjunk

"Go to field /perform" script step does not work if followed by another script step

robb

Title

"Go to field /perform" script step does not work if followed by another script step

Hi,

ich have a table with a container field. In this container field I am storing the reference to a snapshot link file. Thus, if I manually open the layout that displays this table, I can double click on the reference to this snapshot link file and it opens the respective layout. This also works if I run a script with the "Got to field Select/Perform" command. It opens a new window and a layout with the respective record, sorting order etc.

However, this only works if the "Go to field Select/Perfom" Command is the last line of my script. I would like to save the records etc. that are described in the snapshot link as a pdf using the respecting script command. However, as soon as I add another script step after the "Got to field" step, no new window is opened and the respective records are not displayed.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.