2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2013 4:55 PM by jt3_jon

"Meetings" starter solution - unable to scroll?

jt3_jon

Title

"Meetings" starter solution - unable to scroll?

Using "Meetings" starter solution, but when I fill that little box in "topics" with notes during the meetings, it doesn't scroll! It actually just keeps typing below the box but I can't actually see it! Same is true if I add new topics.  It looks like it should be able to scroll as it the right side of the text box has a scroll function, but it doesn't actually do anything. Any ideas whats going wrong? Again, this is straight from the default "meetings" starter solution. 

• 1. Re: "Meetings" starter solution - unable to scroll?
          philmodjunk

if this is the Meeting Details layout, there is no scroll bar on the right hand edge of the field, there's a scroll bar on the right hand edge of the portal. You need to click the Add topic button to add a new topic to the list--which adds a new row to the portal. The scroll bar will start working once you have added at least 5 topics--so that there are more portal records than can be seen at one time in the portal.

But you can select the ::text field while in layout mode and select a scroll bar option for it from the inspector's data tab for it if you want one.

• 2. Re: "Meetings" starter solution - unable to scroll?
            jt3_jon

AWESOME! That worked. Thank you for putting up with my "stupid" newbee questions. I'm sure this will click eventually! :)