1 to Many Question - Case Study
Specs: FileMaker Pro 10 - On site Server
I am designing a tracking table on an ordering database. My company orders printed materials from a 3rd party vendor. The materials are shipped using a meeting number, which can be related to multiple order numbers. The order numbers contain the package information and waybill numbers.
I am struggling with how to display multiple order numbers from a single meeting number, so that any Project Manager can review all of the related waybill numbers pertinant to a single meeting number.
- All data is located on a single database called "Production"
- The "tracking information table" is a table on the database, with a unique identifier "Meeting Number" for all tables
- 1 unique Meeting Number per session (courses)
- 1 unique Order Number per order
- Multiple Order Numbers per Meeting Number
- Multiple WayBill Numbers per Order Number
- Ability to display a list of WayBill Numbers that pertains to a single Meeting Number