6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 4:04 PM by ngarnier

2 IF statements on the same field

ngarnier

Title

2 IF statements on the same field

I am trying to add 2 unrelated IF statements to the same field.  

The first statement makes "NA" appear in the field when another field is checked.  The second makes the field auto populate with a value when a value is added to another field. 

SO I need:

if field A is checked with a value (when the checkbox is checked), field B is auto-populated with "NA"

AND

if a value is entered into field Cfield B is auto-populated with "mmHg"

These are the 2 statements, placed into the auto-enter calculated value for field B, that work fine alone, but do not work when I try to put them in the same auto-enter calculation together:

If(not IsEmpty(field A);"NA"; Self)

If(not IsEmpty(field C);"mmHg"; Self)

Please help.  Thank you

- ng