2 Web Direct reports not displaying all the body fields.
FM v14, running a database in Web Direct on the cloud, DB has about 40 layouts, 2 reports that are using portal records on the cloud are not displaying all of the fields in the body.
On FM remote web direct view on the computer the fields all appear as expected. On the cloud in the browser, the same fields starting after the first fields at the left in the body are not showing. In most cases when the fields overlap the part, all the fields in that part are not visible. I made sure that they have the clearance required. I tried removing and replacing the fields, and the same problem occurred.
This might be a bug in the report builder, it has occurred twice in this Database in two different reports based on the same portal records. Both reports have the same issue in the body part.