AnsweredAssumed Answered

? displayed instead of value in an ongoing calculation referring to a previous dataset

Question asked by mario.furer on Dec 16, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

? displayed instead of value in an ongoing calculation referring to a previous dataset

Hi

I'm confronted with an odd problem which only shows now not that the database has grown in size. I used a calculation to display a value of a previous dataset from my line items. The calculation worked fine, but now that I have a bit more than a year data in the database, Filemaker suddenly shows a '?' instead of the calculated value. I provided a screenshot for as well as details to the calculation. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot!

Additional information:

•           If I manually click into the field with a '?', Filemaker displays the correctly calculated value. This means, that the calculation is correct.
  •      
  •           I do not want to work with a number field (instead of calculation), as it is impractical to re-calculate the value every time a user changes a number (takes about 6-7 seconds with the script)

Calculation used:

If ( 

IsEmpty ( ${to_planning&forecasting_PLANNING&FORECASTING_Previous Period}::_fk_Period )= 1 ; 0 ;

${to_planning&forecasting_PLANNING&FORECASTING_Previous Period}::z_Stock CF new )

Screen_Shot_2013-12-16_at_16.00.05.jpg

Outcomes