This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There are multiple ways to do this. Here's one:
- Define a summary field that computes the total of Sales Amount.
- Perform a find for all sales record of the specified date.
- The summary field will then report the desired total.
A second, slightly more sophisticated approach:
- Make your layout a list view layout.
- Add a sub summary part when sorted by your date field.
- Put your summary field into this sub summary part.
- Enter Browse mode and sort your records by your date field so that same date records are grouped together.
- Now you have sales totals for every date in your found set.