1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 17, 2010 9:54 AM by TSuki

ACCESS PRIVILEGES -  PROBLEM

DPIT

Title

ACCESS PRIVILEGES -  PROBLEM

Hello all!

I am working on my first database and am having a little bit of trouble with the user access.

First off, let me say that the answer is probably a simple one. I just can't figure it out. 

So here is the scoop; When I am on my developer account with full access everything works fine, but when I login with the guest account (Which is how most people will access the DB) I get a whole bunch of "Your access privileges do not allow you to preform this action". And now here is the kicker, even if I set the Guest Account to the the same privilege set as the developer account (Full Access) I still get the message! Why does this happen?

If you need anymore information please let me know.

Thank you!

Dpit

• 1. Re: ACCESS PRIVILEGES -  PROBLEM

DPIT:

Thank you for posting.

What particular action is being performed to trigger that error? Can you recall any changes that were made when this issue started happening?

I can take a look at a copy of your database if you would like. I have sent you a private message with instructions for sending us your file. Please check your inbox with the link at the top of the page.

TSuki
          FileMaker, Inc.