AnsweredAssumed Answered

activity history with present date, future contact date and link to database list for clients to...

Question asked by KellyHudak on May 3, 2012
Latest reply on May 8, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

activity history with present date, future contact date and link to database list for clients to contact on any given day

Hi!

I have been searching the forums and have found information close to what I am looking for but not quite right for my application.

I would appreciate any advice and direction you may be able to offer. I'm working from the Starter Solutions in Contacts. I'd like to add a call history section that shows up as a list in contacts. In this section I'd like to see the date that client was called. I would then like to click on a date and see what was talked about in a section to the right. A place where I can take notes.

I'd also like to add a section for following up, where I would enter the date I should call a client. 

Last I would like a database that I can open and view contacts needing to be followed up with on any particular day. It would have the present day but I would be able to type in other days so that I may view future contact scheduling. Possibly if I were to click on a client name in that list it would bring me back to their contact info. so I could make the call.

Would there be a way to create a button near the search field, print and add to open such a database so I would not have to leave contacts? 

Please let me know if this is an appropriate set of questions for the forum. Is it already explained somewhere? Do I need a consultant. How complex is the set up for something like this?

Thank you so much!

Kelly

Outcomes