3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2013 8:30 AM by philmodjunk

Add 2nd side for ID card

ns

Title

Add 2nd side for ID card

Hi,

I have a layout setup with a design for the front of an ID card. I would like to add a 2nd side to the layout so that when I print, there will be a front and back. The current layout has the front of the card design in the body. I made the boddy bigger and put the back of the card design underneath. I am having trouble with making the 2nd side its own body so that I can set a page break before it so that it will know to print the back design on the back of the ID card. Any help would be greatly appereciated!

• 1. Re: Add 2nd side for ID card
          philmodjunk

Does your printer support duplex printing?

If not, you need two layouts, one for each side. You print side one, then flip the stock and reload in your printer and print the same records from the second layout.

• 2. Re: Add 2nd side for ID card
            ns

My printer does support duplex printing. I just don't know how to set up the layout so that it knows that there are 2 sides and that it should print it that way. Your help is very appereciated!

• 3. Re: Add 2nd side for ID card
              philmodjunk

Assuming that this is standard sized sheets of perforated stock that you separate into multiple cards per page, I don't think that you can use duplex printing to get this to work--but I don't have such a printer to experiment with so I could be wrong about that.