AnsweredAssumed Answered

Added Commit Records/Refresh Window script, now new records won't show up.

Question asked by MichaelLawrence on Sep 23, 2013
Latest reply on Sep 25, 2013 by MichaelLawrence

Title

Added Commit Records/Refresh Window script, now new records won't show up.

I'm working with a modified version of the Invoice starter solution.It's going to be used on an Ipad 2 but I'm designing it on my Windows 7 PC.

I had an issue with some custom buttons I created to plus/minus the quantity count by increments of one, the issue being that the Grand Total field and a custom Field that counts the total quantity of the invoice items wouldn't update automatically (if I clicked or finger tapped near the fields on the Ipad it then would).

I fixed that by adding 'Commit Records w/no dialog box' and then 'Refresh Window' to the end of the scripts for the buttons.

I was very pleased, printed out a copy of my invoice. Then when going back to the invoice to further edit it, none of my new additions to the invoice are working. I can still modify the previously existing fields and get the results but otherwise I can't get the new line items to be counted at all.

Is this related to my use of the commit records & refresh window scripts? Or could this be something else entirely?

Outcomes