0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2010 11:52 AM by FARRIS

ADDING FIELDS IN FILEMAKER

FARRIS

Title

ADDING FIELDS IN FILEMAKER

HELLO,

I'm using FileMaker Pro 9 and have a couple questions about reformatting our system.

First of all our system is set up as a database and a way to incorporate our inventory and conduct loan forms with the pieces going in and out of our showroom.  The pieces entered into a loan form is pulled from a section of our filemaker where our inventory lays and the contact typed into the loan form is pulled from our contacts database.

what I wanted to do is add photos in for each piece of my inventory.  This doesn't have to be pulled up when creating a loan form but just so that we have it in our inventory for photo reference.

Also, I wanted to make a way to link what pieces go on loan in our loan forms tab match up with the status in our inventory.  IE item 4342355 is on loan .. currently if you look in our inventory in the status tab it doesn't automatically change to "on Loan"

Once creating this I want to then be able to create a document (Excel or PDF) of all pieces that have went on loan and all pieces that are in our showroom twice a month by creating a document mentioning the dates I want it to pull this information.

Let me know if this makes any sense and if you can help me with this!

Thanks