AnsweredAssumed Answered

Advice please - Looking for tool to analyse multiple survey data - is FM Pro the right tool to...

Question asked by LyleCameron on Dec 19, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

Advice please - Looking for tool to analyse multiple survey data - is FM Pro the right tool to consider?

Hello. 

We are looking for a tool to help us identify trends in the multi-year survey data that we have. 

We use a custom designed online survey application (built for us using Ruby on Rails) that has over the years developed an extensive database of information. We are thinking of exporting this data (maybe as a CSV file) so that we can "play" with the data to look for trends (right now, the reports generated by our online system are limited to specific surveys). For example, one of our surveys has been run on a yearly basis, and we would like to be able to compare the answers to certain questions and how they have trended over a 3 year period.  

We want to keep the process simple and we are prepared to invest the time to learn the tool we choose to export the data to. I have heard great things about FMPro, and was wondering if I am looking in the right direction? I should mention that we are a small firm using a mix of Macs and PCs.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Outcomes