1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 26, 2014 8:46 AM by philmodjunk

Anesthesia record - charting meds given over time

dsimonson

Title

Anesthesia record - charting meds given over time

In my anesthesia record solution, I plan to have the user enter "observations", which are timed data entry records that contain medication name, amt, and time given.  

I want to display these in a graphic format, across the top of an anesthesia record.  For example:

Time8:158:308:459:009:159:309:45
      Prop100      
      Fent 2  1  

The attached screen shot will show what I am trying to imitate.  A typical anesthesia record has a grid of about 3 - 4 hours in 5 minute increments, with major gridlines at 15 minutes.  I tried to do this with portals, but they only go vertically.  I then tried setting up a bunch of portals strung horizontally with the subsequent record in each one, but this doesn't seem very elegant.  

Ideas?  Thanks.

Dan
      --
      Dan Simonson, CRNA, MHPA
      2607 S. Manito Blvd.
      Spokane, WA 99203

<dsimonson@mac.com>
      H. (509) 747-0819
      C. (509) 981-6274  

Medication_grid.jpg