1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 7, 2009 9:00 AM by TSGal

Anyone experienced in working with IWP on a network server?

Terri

Title

Anyone experienced in working with IWP on a network server?

I have created a script that says if a certain userid and password are used they are to go to a certain layout (basically bypassing information they should not see). I then have many scripts created just for these certain people and also through accounts and priviledges, limiting the layouts and scripts that they can use. As I test in FileMaker, all scripts and priveleges work fine. So then I change the file-options to the new script. Go to IWP to test. I can log on as one of these people, it takes me to their main menu, but the first button I click on takes down the server.

The script is compatible with the web, I checked that. It is an If and If Else function.

Any ideas? Or more importantly, any other information you need in order to suggest a resolution?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Anyone experienced in working with IWP on a network server?
          TSGal

Terri:

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.

Can you give more detail of "the first button I click on takes down the server"?  That is, what does the first button do?  What script steps are being executed?  Are you able to determine what specific script step brings down the server?  Any additional information may be helpful in determining the possible cause(s).

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.