This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Look up info on conditional formatting. That feature will do it for you.
Using your radio button #3 example.
- Enter layout mode.
- Right-click a field or group of fields that you want to change color when TableName::RadioButtonField = "#3 value"
- Select Conditional formatting.
- Click Add
- Select Formula Is..
- Click Specify
- Type in your expression: TableName::RadioButtonField = "Whatever value is #3 in radio button value list"
- Select what ever format changes you want to happen when "radiobutton #3" is clicked.
- Click OK
- Return to browse mode and test.