AnsweredAssumed Answered

Auto Check Check Box Set

Question asked by ZoocMan85 on Aug 31, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 31, 2012 by ZoocMan85

Title

Auto Check Check Box Set

Hey Everyone,

On my one layout i have a list of questions that are a checkbox set. I have a calculation on that checkbox set to auto check one of the fields if on another layout a person answers yes they have a recreational vehicle. I want to add a 2nd auto check box to the calcualation for a 2nd question however, everytime i add the 2nd question to the calc...it locks me out from checking anything in the check box. Here is the calc.  

This is the current Calc that works for the one question:

Case( Doyouhaverec = "NO" or IsEmpty ( Doyouhaverec ) ; RemoveSubList ( Self ; "Recreational Vehicle Title" ) ; ValueCount ( FilterValues ( Self ; "Recreational Vehicle Title" ) ) ; Self ; List ( Self ; "Recreational Vehicle Title" ))

This is what im adding to it that doesnt work:

Case( Doyouhaverec = "NO" or IsEmpty ( Doyouhaverec ) ; RemoveSubList ( Self ; "Recreational Vehicle Title" ) ; ValueCount ( FilterValues ( Self ; "Recreational Vehicle Title" ) ) ; Self ; List ( Self ; "Recreational Vehicle Title" )) or Case( UIB = "NO=0" or IsEmpty ( UIB ) ; RemoveSubList ( Self ; "UIB Determination Letter" ) ; ValueCount ( FilterValues ( Self ; "UIB Determination Letter" ) ) ; Self ; List ( Self ; "UIB Determination Letter" ))

The no=0 was done because i have that question on another calculation that does a total and it makes yes=1 and no=0.

Outcomes