I am making the assumption that this is a script that user will choose to run at some point, not a script that is scheduled to automatically run (which is also something you can do using FM Server). If this case your script will look like this:
- Step 1: Go to Layout ["Your Layout"] //this is to make sure you are on the correct layout for your find
- Step 2: Set Error Capture [On] //this is for your find, in case you do not find any overdue items, then this will supress the error message
- Step 3: Perform Find [Restore] //this performs the find in your overdue items field, my assumption is overdue item is set to 1 if it is overdue
- Step 4: If [Get ( FoundCount ) > 0] //this makes sure you have found one or more overdue items
- Step 5: Send Mail  //this is your Send Mail step, the options are up to you. If you choose to send via client, and you are sending multiple emails I would suggest to check "Perform without dialog" in the Script Step Options. If you choose SMTP options you may need to get with your Email administrator to set this up.
- Step 6: End If
Hope this helps!
Thanks for responding so fast