1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 26, 2014 4:24 PM by dejosejimpaul

Auto-update table with records from another table

SherwinDelaPeña

Title

Auto-update table with records from another table

Hi there everyone. First of all, I would like to apologize if this question had been asked before but I have tried searching for the past 3 days and was not able to find any answer or maybe I was searching for the wrong keywords.

Anyway, I am trying to create a database for our company to organize my records. On my database I created 5 tables named, Employee Master, Employee Registration, Active Directory Registration, E-mail Creation & Head Office Telephone Extension.

Employee Master's function is to catch all the records created from the other 4 tables for me to check the full information for each employee and the other 4 tables are mainly for collecting data. I have already set the relationships through foreign keys which are auto generated serials from their respective tables and set all the 4 tables to "allow creation of records" and "delete related records" but the master table is not getting any records.

Now my question is how will I make the other 4 tables create & update the master table? 

Thank you in advance.

Screen_Shot_2014-04-26_at_9.55.24_PM.png