1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2008 7:27 AM by TSGal

beginner help needed  - thanks!

ppsatlanta

Title

beginner help needed  - thanks!

I have a layout that has only one field that does not show up when the applicant is taken to the page; therefore, I am not getting the information I need.   I have followed all the directions I can find in my instruction book, but it still won't work.  I can tell you how to get there so you can see for yourself because I don't really know how best to explain it.

go to: www.21stcenturyleaders.org
      click on Application Available: Leadership Unplugged in the middle of the page
      click on Apply in the headings across the top of the page
      click on the application
      click on the top button for Leadership Unplugged Program Application
      click through until you get to the Interview page - at the bottom, the field to tell about the interviews does not appear until you click in that space

• 1. Re: beginner help needed  - thanks!
          TSGal

ppsatlanta:

Thank you for your post.

I do not know why this is happening.  The only way I can determine why there is a problem is to see a clone of the file.  I have sent you a private message (top of this page - right side - X Messages) with instructions where to send the clone.

If you are unable to send a clone (due to confidentiality), then I would assume this layout may be corrupt.  Therefore, I would try creating a new layout with this text field.  First, I would try it as a plain text field, and then I would try it as a drop down list.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.