3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2013 10:51 PM by philmodjunk

Beginner: How to make app go to single record edit form after selecting it in list view?

adamdavid

Title

Beginner: How to make app go to single record edit form after selecting it in list view?

Hello, I have a problem with designing layouts. I was trying to make similar layout as your Starter Solutions "Expense report". I successfully made a list view but when I click any record it is just selected and app didn't go to form edit mode as in your "Expense report". I was trying to find out what is behind I checked everything from database to scripts, I deleted everything from layout "Expense Reports | iPhone" to find out what is causing that after tap to any record it will go into single record form edit.

One thing is still different in my layout from your. If I am in FileMaker Pro and point at any record in your starter solution layout Expense Reports | iPhone" cursor changes to pointer. In my layout it stays as an arrow.

Hope I gave you enough information to get my problem. Please help me understand what am I doing wrong.

Sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2013-11-25-v%C2%A011.33.04.jpg