AnsweredAssumed Answered

Beginner: How to make app go to single record edit form after selecting it in list view?

Question asked by adamdavid on Nov 25, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Beginner: How to make app go to single record edit form after selecting it in list view?

Hello, I have a problem with designing layouts. I was trying to make similar layout as your Starter Solutions "Expense report". I successfully made a list view but when I click any record it is just selected and app didn't go to form edit mode as in your "Expense report". I was trying to find out what is behind I checked everything from database to scripts, I deleted everything from layout "Expense Reports | iPhone" to find out what is causing that after tap to any record it will go into single record form edit.

One thing is still different in my layout from your. If I am in FileMaker Pro and point at any record in your starter solution layout Expense Reports | iPhone" cursor changes to pointer. In my layout it stays as an arrow.

Hope I gave you enough information to get my problem. Please help me understand what am I doing wrong.

Sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2013-11-25-v%C2%A011.33.04.jpg

Outcomes