1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2010 10:40 AM by philmodjunk

Bigger pictures and being able to change data retreived from other table through relations

JørgenOlsen

Title

Bigger pictures and being able to change data retreived from other table through relations

Hello.

This is my first post on this forum, so please be gentle :-)

I am using Filemaker Pro 11v1 and I have very limited experience - though some experience with mysql and access databases.

My current project is a data entry application - like a ledger where I enter data from pictures (vouchers) into the other columns.

I have a column in my maintable that is a container and I imported a lot of pictures. I would like a big preview of this image while entering data into the other columns - how is this acheived ?

By now I have two tables (ledger and chart of accounts) - they are called "kassekladde" and "kontoplan", which is the terms in Danish.

Screenshot here:

I have used calculation fields to retrieve a text from Kontoplan, but this text cannot be changed - how do I get about this?

I hope someone can help me - I have been working with filemaker some time ago, but also got stuck - maybe I will get a good start if someone helps me through theese newbie-challenges.

Here is also a picture of my maintable kontoplan:

Best regards

Jørgen Olsen

Denmark