Blank Data base fill
Okay I have a blank data base nothing in it or on the layout . I want to make the blank sheet have all of the same color then build a data base with fields ect.
How do I do it.
Thank you for your post.
To change the background color, perform the following steps:
1. In your blank layout, pull down the View menu and select "Layout Mode".
2. Pull down the View menu and turn on "Formatting Bar".
3. Click once on the "Body".
4. In the Formatting Bar, click the "Fill" icon and select the color you want displayed as a background fill.
5. If you have a Header and Footer (and/or other parts) that you want to color, repeat step #4 for those parts.
If you need clarification of any of the above steps, please let me know.
I have forwarded this entire thread to the manager of our documentation.
Retrieving data ...