2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2014 5:53 AM by philmodjunk

button to fill pultiple fields

AlbertPujol

Title

button to fill pultiple fields

Hello there,

I'm triying to create a button that, when pressed, fills various fields with a specified value (etiher text "normal" or number "0" etc).

I have been tryinig with the Set Field function and trying to create a script for it but I get the "specified table cannot be found" error and I'm stuck.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

• 1. Re: button to fill pultiple fields
          MarcMcCall

It sounds like the field is not part of the table on the current layout you are running the script from or not related correctly.

Can you give more information on your layout, field, and table information to better help you?

• 2. Re: button to fill pultiple fields
            philmodjunk

When Setting up Set Field, there are two Specify buttons that must be clicked. To get Set Field [Table::Field ; Expression], add set field to your script and click the first button (specify target field). Select Table::Field from the list of fields. Do not click the specify button next to the repetition box. Click OK to close this dialog box. Now click the lower specify button (calculated result) and create the expression to the right of the semicolon (;). Do not try to type in the semicolon.