2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2014 5:22 AM by yomango

Calculating for just Working Days

yomango

Title

Calculating for just Working Days

Hello. I need to send follow up emails after an initial one. They have to go out automatically on the 3rd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th day respectively. My problem is how to calculate the next working day if any of the results were to fall on a Saturday or Sunday when the file is turned off.  The script works well as to send the email on the calculated date =(Get(CurrentDate) -Starting Campaign Date=3,9,16,23 or 30) if the file is running on any of those calculated days. But if the file is turned on on Monday and already any of the calculated dates had fell on Saturday or Sunday, the email is not sent. 

To do send the emails automatically  I use two fields, a Staring Campaign date field and a Next Email Day calculation field. At OnOpen Script, it looks to see if the Get(CurrentDate) is equal to any of the Starting Campaign Date+Next Email Day calculations and sends the email for all matching records.

I hope I made myself clear and I can get some kind of insight on the calculation or the script. 

Thank you