2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2015 10:58 AM by FernandoFlores

Calculating the number of times a particular vaccine has been given within a particular age range.

FernandoFlores

Title

Calculating the number of times a particular vaccine has been given within a particular age range.

Hi everyone, 

I'm fairly new to FileMaker so please bare with me and thank you in advance! The task I'm currently trying to achieve has got me completely stumped. I've tried a number of approaches, including summary fields, sub-summary parts, and scripts. 

The table is used to keep track of immunization records for people. The important fields in this table are, "ImmunizationName", "Round", "Age", "AgeGroup", and "RoundTotal". 

What I'm trying to achieve is to have a field that can calculate the number of times a particular immunization has been given within a particular age group. 

I've attached a screenshot of a table that better demonstrates what I'm trying to achieve. 
      For example, 
      It would show the Hepatitis B, round 1 vaccine has been given 3 times to the age group "5-9" (or whatever age range it is meant for)

I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks everyone!

Screen_Shot_2015-08-07_at_1.02.05_PM.png