AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calculation field of two summary fields on the sub summary Part

Question asked by RedL on Jan 14, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 15, 2014 by philmodjunk

Title

Calculation field of two summary fields on the sub summary Part

I am doing sales report and I need to get the revenue achievement report for customer and each Representative which is group of customers.

On the body part, which is customer records, I have "Target amount" and "Actual amount".  And I have "Achievement" calculation field which is "Actual amount"/"Target amount".  All three fields do not have any problem.

On the Sub-sumamry part, which is sorted by Representative,  I have "Summary Target amount" and "Summary Actual amount".  And I have "Achievement" calculation field which will be "Summary Actual amount"/"Summary Target amount".  I can get both "Summary Target amount" and "Summary Actual amount" correctly by summary setting and I do not know how to set "Achievement" calculation/summary.

On the Trailing Grand Summary part which has same fields with Sub-sumamry part and have same problem.

How can I have the either Calculation or Summary setting of the achievement on the Sub-summary and Trailing Grand Summary parts?

Outcomes