3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2014 8:50 AM by philmodjunk

Calculation field of two summary fields on the sub summary Part

RedL

Title

Calculation field of two summary fields on the sub summary Part

I am doing sales report and I need to get the revenue achievement report for customer and each Representative which is group of customers.

On the body part, which is customer records, I have "Target amount" and "Actual amount".  And I have "Achievement" calculation field which is "Actual amount"/"Target amount".  All three fields do not have any problem.

On the Sub-sumamry part, which is sorted by Representative,  I have "Summary Target amount" and "Summary Actual amount".  And I have "Achievement" calculation field which will be "Summary Actual amount"/"Summary Target amount".  I can get both "Summary Target amount" and "Summary Actual amount" correctly by summary setting and I do not know how to set "Achievement" calculation/summary.

On the Trailing Grand Summary part which has same fields with Sub-sumamry part and have same problem.

How can I have the either Calculation or Summary setting of the achievement on the Sub-summary and Trailing Grand Summary parts?