2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2011 9:22 AM by KAmsinger

CALCULATION FIELD TO SHOW CHECKBOXES SELECTED

KAmsinger

Title

CALCULATION FIELD TO SHOW CHECKBOXES SELECTED

HI. So what I am waiting to do is create a calculation field to put on a table view layout to show only the checkboxes of other fields that have been selected for a record. However, the current calculation I have is doing this but it is showing blank spaces for the fields that are not checked which is making it a really long list to scroll down and just see the few items that are checked. I want to know what Operators or functions between each field in my calculation to tell it to only show the fields that are checked. My current calculation looks like this. 

NYHLJ20s  & "¶" & NYHLJEr30s  & "¶" & NYHLJLt30s  & "¶" & NYHLJEr40s  & "¶" &  NYHLJOv45  & "¶" & NYHLAllJ  & "¶" & NYHLNJ20s  & "¶" & NYHLNJEr30s  & "¶" & NYHLNJLt30s  & "¶" & NYHLNJEr40s  & "¶" & NYHLNJOv45  & "¶" & NYHLAllNJ  & "¶" &  NYHLTall  & "¶" &  NYHLPetite  & "¶" &  NYHLBlonde  & "¶" &  NYHLBrunette  & "¶" &  NYHLExotic  & "¶" &  NYHLSexy  & "¶" &  NYHLNatural  & "¶" &  NYHLSmart  & "¶" &  NYHLAsian  & "¶" &  NYHLForeign  & "¶" &  NYHLBigJob  & "¶" &  NYHLSporty  & "¶" &  NYHLDivorc  & "¶" &  NYHLDivorcKids  & "¶" &  NYHLProspects  & "¶" &  NYWSDMetBar  & "¶" &  NYWSDMetParty  & "¶" &  NYWSDMetCharity  & "¶" &  NYWSDMetConsult  & "¶" &  NYWSDMetMutFriend  & "¶" &  NYWSDFB

So at each carriage return if the field is not checked for that record it will still do the carriage return and then keep doing a carriage return showing blank spaces until it shows a field that is checked. I jsut want it to only show the fields that are checked and leave out the fields that are not checked.