Calculation in Global field not working on Remote File
I've encountered a strange issue about global fields.
I've made some modification on a local file (a backup file I have in my computer). Pretty easy stuff:
New Global field - (calculation) = GetNthRecord (cMonth ; get(foundcount))
I needed a field to show me always the last value of cMonth.
This global calculation field is working great on a local file (FMPA11), but when I've applied this field on a remote file the result is Blank field (hosted on Macmini FMS11)
I've also tried simpler calculations ( eg. get(currentdate) or "sample data" ) but the result is always Blank.
This makes me wonder if there is any difference between local and hosted files about golbal calculation fields.
Thank you and wish you a great weekend