2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2011 10:37 AM by philmodjunk

Can someone please help the newb, jsut cant get it to work???

Stuee

Title

Can someone please help the newb, jsut cant get it to work???

Hi,

Im new to FMP and trying to set up a system for when i start doing market stalls to track orders etc.

I have attached the DB what i have done if someone could assist and fix up what i need to do so i can see it when i open it.

The file what i have done upto now

www.beyondprinting.com.au/fmstuff/bp_market_v2.fp7

What im trying to do.

I want the Main page to show orders with how its laid out with ability to change order status.

What i want to do.

When i get a new order i goto orders and click new.
      I put in the order details and it uses the data like item code and price from stock list.
      I also add the customer details which then auto adds it to the customer list, i would like on the customer list page a button to show all customer orders and history.

I would like when i choose the stock item on the orders page it auto shows in a box next to the input qty box that shows the stock qty left and when i input the stock for the job it subtracts it from the stock left.

I also want a box at the bottom of the orders page to show the total for all 4 orders.

I hope it makes sense and ive managed to do a couple of things but not them all.

Thank you very much to anyone who helps, ive almost pulled my hair out and bald.Cry