AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't get date range script to work

Question asked by AvrilSouthon on Aug 13, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 by AvrilSouthon

Title

Can't get date range script to work

Hello I have written a script so we can enter date ranges via global fields that are on a separate layout. The first script going to the global date layout works. The 2nd script going to the data layout where I want to run a report by date ranges isn't.

I keep getting an error message " the provided find criteria is not valid". I have been through all the posts and can't find where I am going wrong. It would be great if you could help.

It gets better - I can't seem to copy and paste the script even with FM so am typing it here: 

Enter Find Mode []

Perform Find []

Set Field [Quote Information::Date Quote Accepted ; Quote Information::GlobalStartDate & "..." & Quote Information::GlobalEndDate]

Enter Preview Mode

Sort Records by Filed [Ascending; Quote Information::Date Quote Accepted]

The script stops on the Date Quote Accepted Layout on the wrong field with the error message

I am also trying to do a manual sort as it doesn't seem to want to do that either

Once this is working I then need to get the Date Range on my Report Heading - some help with that would be great once this has been sorted

thanks for your help

Cheers

Avril

Cheers

Avril

Outcomes