Can't make a TO that is a subset of another table
I am trying to make a TO and use it to populate a popup menu that gives me a limited/filtered/reduced view of another table (not sure what the right word would be).
My structure is this:
* Dealership table (list of car dealers) - primary key is __kp_Dealership_ID
* Consult table (list of consultation visits to that dealer) - has foreign key pointing to dealership table _kf_Dealership_ID
* Employee table (list of all employees from all dealerships) - has foreign key pointing to dealership table _kf_Dealership_ID
Here is what I've tried:
1. Tried creating a TO using join operator (dealership_consult_EMPLOYEE.). The relationship uses the _kf_Dealership_ID key in the Consult table and the _kf_Dealership_ID key in the Employees table.
------> The popup refers to that TO and I still get a list of all employees, not just the employees for this company
2. Tried createing a TO using equals operator (dealership_consult_EMPLOYEE). The relationship uses the _kf_Dealership_ID key in the Consult table and _kf_Dealership_ID key in the Employee table.
-----> Same result
I thought I was getting the hang of this. Stiff not I guess.