Can't Open Shared Database via "Open Remote File"
Ok guys, sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find it on the boards/knowledgebase. I've read Answer ID 6099 and all checks out.
Two computers on my LAN (Macs). Here is what I do;
1. I open FMP 10 Advanced on the first machine (host).
2. Open my database file.
3. Enable sharing via File>Sharing>FileMaker Network Settings
- Network Sharing: On
- TCP/IP Address: 192.168.1.100; 192.168.1.101; 192.168.151.1; 172.16.2.1
- Network access to file = All users
4. I open FMP 10 Advanced on the second machine.
5. I attempt to open the shared database via File>Open Remote
- View: Local Hosts
- Hosts: Mac Pro (192.168.1.100)
6. I select my host computer
- Network File Path: fmnet:/192.168.1.100/
But no files show up under Available Files.
What am I doing wrong?