AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cannot Get Script to Exit/Cancel

Question asked by hsutton47 on Jul 17, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 18, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

Cannot Get Script to Exit/Cancel

I created a simple search form in FM 10 Pro Advanced which halts for fill-in of search criteria.  Once filled in, I have the script continue and the search query is successful in displaying the results in my preferred layout. 

But in the upper right hand corner of the search results layout are buttons labled Continue and Cancel.  In my script, once the layout displays the search results, the last step in the script is "Exit Script" yet those buttons in the upper right hand corner will not go away unless I click on "Continue" (the results layout screen just flickers--actually have to click "Continue" twice) or "Cancel" in which case the two buttons go away.

I notice in the script, the last step (Exit Script) has a "Specify" button which pulls up the calculation window listing all the fields on the left and all the functions on the right.  I am not sure what I am supposed to put in there, if anything, to just get the script to Exit and for those "Continue" and "Cancel" buttons to not appear and stay on the screen.

Even if I click a "Main Menu" button to leave the search results layout, those two buttons are still up there.  If I need to go to Manage Scripts, I first have to get rid of those buttons before I can do that, so the script remains active even though I used the Exit Script step.

Outcomes