1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 22, 2013 6:56 AM by philmodjunk

Cannot print merged fields in layout

sburech

Title

Cannot print merged fields in layout

I have a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.8.4, Filemaker Pro 11 and an Epson Workforce 630 printer that I just uploaded the most recent driver.  I created a data base to hold my wife and my recipes.  Some of the recipes are too long, so I created a Printable Layout for Long Recipes and merged the ingredients with the instructions into a text object that covered at least two pages.  When I attempt to print it, the center portion of the recipe is deleted between the first two pages.  I cloned the recipe into a separate database and have a zip file of the printout i am getting but am at a loss as to how to attach them to this message, so they can be reviewed by someone more knowledgeable than i am. 

• 1. Re: Cannot print merged fields in layout
          philmodjunk

I created a data base to hold my wife and my recipes.

Hmmm, that's amazing, I never managed to get a database that would hold my wife, never thought to try but I doubt I could come up with one that would hold her! wink

A screen shot of your layout, taken while it is in Layout Mode, can be uploaded and that would be very helpful. If you want others to access a copy of your database file, you can upload the file to a file sharing site such as Drop Box and then post the download link to your file here.

Don't be surprised if suggested solutions advise you that you need to restructure the basic table(s) that you have defined for your database.