AnsweredAssumed Answered

changing picture, making table, networking tbas

Question asked by priyankjayna on May 28, 2015
Latest reply on May 28, 2015 by priyankjayna

Title

changing picture, making table, networking tbas

hi i am a dentist and making a database for my patients. i need help with the  following

1)      there is an image of a tooth, now 

if i enter the tooth is decayed then the image should change to an image of an decayed tooth,

if i enter that tooth has a crown it should change and show an image of an tooth with a crown,

if a mention its missing then the tooth image should vanish.

..... so on and so forth

2)   every time the patient comes i need to enter the following

date, work done, elastics given, cooperation, next appointment, next appointment duration.

.......i require to make a table for the above fields where we can keep entering data every time  the patient             comes in (a patient can come from 5 to 50 times)and still scroll and see the old data

3)     when the patient comes to the reception, the receptionist should be able to send the a message to the                    particular doctors filemaker to make  a small tab with the patient's name, and when the doctor clicks on the          tab that particular tab, patient record should open up. The tabs on the doctor filemaker should appear in                the   same order as the receptionist has send them......

For a beginner i think i am trying to get too much form filemaker but seeing how powerful the software is i think all this should be possible.

thank you all in advance for the help.

Outcomes