AnsweredAssumed Answered

Charting Sales for the Month by Salesperson Depending on Job Status

Question asked by ChadBarnard on Nov 5, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 by ChadBarnard

Title

Charting Sales for the Month by Salesperson Depending on Job Status

I know there are a lot of posts about this topic, but I've read through them and I'm still lost.

I have home page layouts for all of my departments.  When they log in to Filemaker, they are directed to their specific layout, which has a header w/ navigation buttons, and is sorted (with a sub summary field part) by "Current Status".

This is to show them all of the jobs that are in their queue, and what action needs to be performed next.

For the executive home page layout, I'm wanting to place some charts in the header.  One will be sales for the month by salesperson depending on "Job Status".  In my database I have the following job statuses: Inactive, Active, Complete, Dead.  I want the chart to reflect all jobs that are either "Active" or "Complete" broken up by the salesperson.

I've looked all around the web, looked through the tutorials, and have got the basic charts (i.e. invoice summary) down, but I haven't figured out how to accomplish what I'm trying to achieve.

The "Salesperson" and "Job Status" fields are populated by value lists and are on the "Orders" table.

Thanks for any help.

Outcomes