I'm modifying the Invoice database from the starter solution. The solution charges tax based on the Product. I need to charge tax based upon the Customer. So I modified the Lookup in the taxable field in Invoice Data to look at the taxable field in the Customer table which I added. Now on the Invoice Detail Layout the taxable checkbox works backwards. When I add a line item the taxable box is checked which I would expect if I've set the customer up that way but tax is not being charged. When I uncheck the box then it charges tax. The field in the Customer table shows a checkbox that is selected and a 0. In the starter solution Product table it shows the checkbox checked with a 1 next to it. I am set up just like the image but I am doing the Lookup from Customers table as the related table.