2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2012 9:57 PM by TonyDatabase

checkbox set from value list set by field not updating on layout with script

TonyDatabase

Title

checkbox set from value list set by field not updating on layout with script

I have a field which is displayed as a checkbox set from a value list based on a list field in another (related) table. The list field has a set of values with returns. I created a button to add an item to the value list by adding a new return and value to the list field but it does not update the checkbox set field on the layout. The field gets modified correctly by the script but the value list and checkbox set do not update when the script completes. The Checkbox set field is on a tab panel and when I place the list field from the related table on another tab panel on the layout and manually add the new item to the field and then go to the checkbox set field panel it updates as expected. When the fields are next to each other and one is modified it does not update the other (checkbox set field). I have tried scripting with a go to object to move to another field or tab panel and it did nothing. Also tried refreshing the window and going to another layout and back but nothing seems to get the checkbox set area to update thru a script. Any ideas?