AnsweredAssumed Answered

Checkboxes

Question asked by JanWillemvanVeelen on Apr 15, 2011
Latest reply on Apr 15, 2011 by philmodjunk

Title

Checkboxes

Hi,

I'm working a database for a small educational institute.

The institute offers courses that consist of different modules. Students follow these courses (module packages), but they can also follow only parts of the course and possible. additional modules to follow.

For billing I want to nominate for each student which modules it follows. I created a table "contacts" in which the contact details are provided, and in which the coupled modules have to be assigned. I also have a table 'Modules' where all the individual modules are described and a table 'Course', in which different modules can be coupled to a course.

I would now like to define wich modules are to be followed bij a student, using checkboxesIn order to make the entry easier I want to make an opportunity to choose for particular course, making the modules that apply automatically be checked. There also should be an option for this selection still could change if a student for example, doesn't follow certain modules of the course , or will be following additional modules outside of the course.

Any ideas how I can get this done?

Outcomes