Church Attendance Tracking
I've been reading the threads and I'm completely confused. Many of the answers are far beyond my understanding of databases (filemaker 12).
I'm a missionary church planter and I'm trying to track weekly attendance (among other things).
I have a database with all the basic information (Name, Phone, Address, some other information in regards to whether the person is married, has kids, is a visitor etc.)
Every week attendees write their name in a book and I manually keep track of who's come and who hasn't. I'd like the automate this with the database. Weekly I'd like a report with the following info.:
- Everyone at the church service:
- People who have come for the first time:
- People who have come for the second time:
- People who have come for the third time:
- People who missed two weeks:
- People who missed four weeks:
My vocabulary in Database speak is limited, I'm trying to learn.