AnsweredAssumed Answered

Complete newb just needs to export fp7 file using fp10 trial but WITH PICTURES

Question asked by digitaltoast on Nov 10, 2009
Latest reply on Nov 11, 2009 by philmodjunk

Title

Complete newb just needs to export fp7 file using fp10 trial but WITH PICTURES

Long long story, but basically I have had an fp7 database dumped on me by someone in our voluntary organisation who almost literally went nuts trying to create and use it, and created something completely innapropriate, then ran away apparently screaming when told that no, it wasn't possible to buy a copy of fp7 for everyone in the tightly budgeted charity! It's an address book, with 143 records and thumbnails and is...ready for this? 980Mb big!

He's even gone and stored the thumbnails in pict format as far as I can see (and I can't see very well as Windows version tells me I need quicktime player and a tiff decompressor, both of which were already there but I have also re-installed without any luck) meaning each thumbnail is over 2mb!

Anyway, rant over, I've never used fp7 before and have the fp10 trial on my windows box here. Found how to export data as excel and csv, but I can't work out how to get the pictures out.

Sorry for the rant but I've been fighting this thing for over a day now, and would really appreciate any help.

Outcomes