3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2013 2:48 PM by KatG

conditional format of object within a subsummary of a report related to a portal in the subsummary

KatG

Title

conditional format of object within a subsummary of a report related to a portal in the subsummary

Hi everyone

I have a report that I use as a printed "rounds list". The report layout is based on the WOUND EXAM table, The body of the report lists each patient's wounds and in the subsummary section there are a couple of portals, one from a PATIENT table occurance )info for each patient) and one from an ENCOUNTER  table occurance,(with info pertinent to that one encounter for that one patient).  No problems with this setup,

There are some text boxes within the subsummary section that are there as reminders for me, I need to gather additional information if this is the "New Admission" encounter (vs an "Established" encounter)  I would like the color of the Text to change in the reminder labels if  one value or the other... I tried adding a forumula to format but it isn't working .....

formula  is               wndexam_Encounter::Enc = "Established"       changes the fill color

Is this a restriction of  what can be done in the subsummary part or am I way off as usual?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kat