AnsweredAssumed Answered

Conditional formatting a picture

Question asked by RickDearden on Aug 22, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2013 by RickDearden

Title

Conditional formatting a picture

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a picture, in this case an icon of a clock, to be conditionally formatted; so when a certain condition is true it'll display the picture and when it's not - it'll be invisible.

The picture is to show at the end of a portal line to give me a more visual indication on how a old a quote is - one clock for one week, two clocks for 2 weeks, 3 for 3 weeks, etc. etc.. Upto 5 weeks...

At the moment I'm using conditional formatting using text to give me a graphical space which has a background colour (see attachment for pic). The picture shows how I've done it using spaces. It'd just be a lot better to do this with a clock icon!

The 'C' that's displayed is also another conditional format for 'Chase' which I'd like to change for a telephone icon..

The 'GF' is a gut feeling for probibility it's going to convert to an order. I'd like to change that to a thumb icon... 

What they're for isn't important I know but hopefully it'll give you an idea what I'm trying to achieve within this portal.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Rick.

Screen_Shot_2013-08-22_at_18.19.11.png

Outcomes