AnsweredAssumed Answered

Conditional Value List showing truncated (only one) value on list

Question asked by deraymen on Jun 24, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 25, 2014 by deraymen

Title

Conditional Value List showing truncated (only one) value on list

I have created a table that has ITEM, WO, SEQNEM as columns.   There are multiple, WO for each ITEM and etc...

The table is presented as a view from a SQL database Table

I have created 3 Table Occurrences, to be used to create three value lists.

TO#1: starting table Occurrence -> used to create the ITEM value List

TO#2: Related to TO1 via the ITEM - > used to create the WO value list set up to show the value related from the TO#1

TO#3: Related to TO#2 via WO -> used to create SEQNUM value list set up to show values related from TO#2

I have set up fields on my layout with Drop Down value lists for ITEM, WO and SEQNUM.

The problem is that I do get entries generated on the value lists, but I just seem to only get the first one that comes up on the list.  In other words, I have six WO for one ITEM, but only the first WO shows up in my drop down.

I have other conditional value lisst on my layout, arranged similarly, but I do not know why this one does not work.

I have verified that the SQL view I get has all the values I would expect to get.  It is just that the conditional value list filtering is filtering out everything but just the first value.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks

deray

Outcomes