1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2013 9:13 AM by philmodjunk

Consolidation (Help)

WillRetherford

Title

Consolidation (Help)

I am still freshly new at FM and am in need of assistance.

I currently have several fields for different categories. Right now, Crew 1 on Monday for Mowing jobs has their own table, as well as Crew 2 Monday for mowing. As you put together I have several tables for different days, crews, and jobs.

My question would be, what is the easiest way to consolidate everything into one tabel? I want tohave a page where they select their day, job, and crew on drop down fields and hit submit, and then it takes them to their specific jobs for the day,crew, and job they selected. My problem is, I dont know how to filter to the next page through the selection of fields thats on the same tabel.

Does this make sense? 

Does anyone have a solution for me?

• 1. Re: Consolidation (Help)
          philmodjunk

I suggest that you restructure your data model so that you do not have all these separate tables for each crew and for each day of the week. You can use Import Records to pull data from different records into a single table. And by adding a few additional fields, you can distinguish which records are for crew 1 and which for crew 2, which for Monday and which for other days of the week....