2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2010 3:52 PM by fdomingues

Container with excel

fdomingues

Title

Container with excel

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml>   Normal   0       21       false   false   false     PT   X-NONE   X-NONE                                        MicrosoftInternetExplorer4                                      </xml><![endif] --><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   </xml><![endif] --><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable      {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";      mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;      mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;      mso-style-noshow:yes;      mso-style-priority:99;      mso-style-qformat:yes;      mso-style-parent:"";      mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;      mso-para-margin-top:0cm;      mso-para-margin-right:0cm;      mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;      mso-para-margin-left:0cm;      line-height:115%;      mso-pagination:widow-orphan;      font-size:11.0pt;      font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";      mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;      mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;      mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";      mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;      mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;      mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif] -->

I have a solution with a container field where I can place part of, or an entire Excel spread sheet, just by copy/paste or by dragging the selected part of the table into the container.

It seems to work fine, except for the fact that, whatever part of the spread sheet is selected and visible in the container field, all the Excel workbook goes into de container. I guess this will turn the database just a little too heavy. Apart from the obvious solution of making a PDF, is there any way to put in the container just the part of the table selected ?