3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2010 9:56 AM by philmodjunk

Contents of Container Field Missing in All Records of Database

davidharriskyw

Title

Contents of Container Field Missing in All Records of Database

The contents of a container field cannot be displayed and I assume are missing in our database.  We're using clients Filemaker Pro Advanced 11.0v1, and Filemaker Pro 11.0, and the database is hosted on our Filemaker Server Advanced with Web Publishing 10.0.1.64 running on an Apple XSERVE OSX Version 10.4.11.  Most of our clients are Filemaker v 10 and v 10 web clients.  Yesterday I noticed that a container field, which we normally use for Adobe Acrobat documents, was missing its contents in 1 record.  Then we checked all records and found that the container field was missing its contents in each record.  We have 9768 records. I'd like to find out how to fix this without losing the container field contents, and why it happened.  Our Filemaker Server automatically runs a backup daily and e-mails me when the backup has completed successfully.  I have not received any error message from the backup process.  Could the fact that we're using Filwemaker 11 clients with a Filemaker 10 server be the problem?

Dave