1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2011 11:58 AM by GeoffreyMartin

Counting Formula problem...

GeoffreyMartin

Title

Counting Formula problem...

I'm trying to get a calculation to work and am having some trouble.  Can anyone take a look and see what I am missing?

The problem:

Each record has counts for available ambulances in 3 zones (North, South, East).  For the 3 zones, there 3 different values that would equal the zone (North could = AC_North_Wilderness or AC_North_Rural or AC_North_Urban Same for South and East) and I am trying to get this formula to return a 1 if the count in a Zone has a negative number if the record took place in that zone only (field for that is Response_Area1).  The Formula I've put together returns a 1 if any of the zones has a negative value.

If (Response_Area1 = "AC_North_Urban" or Response_Area1 = "AC_North_Rural" or Response_Area1 = "AC_North_Wilderness" and Sys.lvl.N < 3; 1; 0) or If (Response_Area1 = "AC_South_Urban" or Response_Area1 = "AC_South_Rural" or Response_Area1 = "AC_South_Wilderness" and Sys.lvl.S <5; 1; 0) or If (Response_Area1 = "AC_East_Urban" or Response_Area1 = "AC_East_Rural" or Response_Area1 = "AC_East_Wilderness" and Sys.lvl.V < 3; 1; 0)

Any help would be great!  Thanks in advance.

-Geoff